Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Annapurna- Chame

Hello from the Annapurna Curcuit!!  We are at the town of Chame and have out first view of Annapurna II -- the pointing Mt in the picture. It's 7937 meters high. 

The trek so far has been good. A steady incline. Sometimes I don't think I can go any further, then it levels out a bit. Bryan had been dealing with a head cold and I've had some stomach issues. But that's not stopping us!!!! We've met some great people on the trail.. Mostly from France, so it's kinda fun to try and communicate when we don't know eachother's language. 

I got a porter and I'm so thankful!! He is great and makes sure we are doing ok. 

All in all this is a beautiful part of the world and I'm just so thankful to be here. Sometimes I'll just stop mid stride, look at the mountains in complete awe for their majesty. 

The internet along the trail is spotty, so I might be uploading all these posts at the same time. :/ 

Until next post... 


2 comments:

  1. You got a porter?!? That's awesome. Glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a porter?!? What's the matter, that 15,000 ft elevation and higher getting to you? Good job Kami!

    Chris Hudson

    ReplyDelete