Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Annapurna - Upper Pisang

Namaste!! 

There is an upper and lower part to the town if Pisang. We chose to stay in Upper Pisang for the incredible view.  I can't believe we are here!! It's just so wonderful. 
(The view from our room)

The hike today was not as hard as yesterday.. Or maybe I'm just getting stronger.. Not sure.  We're at about 10,860ft right now. I don't feel too much effect from the altitude. Slow and steady is the way to go!!  Although, earlier today at lunch Bryan and I had a rough time with our conversion of meters into feet. At first we thought we had 7500ft yet to climb, but no, only 750ft! We chalked it up to the altitude affecting our math skills!!


Tomorrow we trek to Manang where we will spend 2 nights to acclimatize.  Hopefully I'll find wifi and I can upload these posts there. 

Hope all is well in the States! 

Love, Kami 

No comments:

Post a Comment